The Gift that Keeps on Giving
Our donors are people just like you who want to make a difference in the lives of Nicholas County residents today and for generations to come. Some already know the organizations they want to support, and some don’t. In either case, our goals are the same. We strive to:
Make giving easy, effective and enduring
Achieve greater impact by pooling resources
Support donors’ goals with our research and knowledge about area nonprofits
We work hard to make giving easy and meaningful for you and the causes they care about by:
- Accepting a wide variety of gift types (cash, stocks, life insurance, property);
- Assisting donors in selecting gifts options for today or differed gifting options for a time in the future;
- Offering many fund types. You can name a fund, advise a fund, or designate an area of interest or specific charity to benefit;
- Handling fund administration. You get the joy of giving while we do the research, paperwork, grant follow-up and IRS reporting at no additional cost to you.
- Sharing our community needs expertise; and
- Creating a permanent legacy to fulfill your charitable wishes through the power of endowed funds.
Give Locally to Benefit Nicholas County!
The NCCF cannot accomplish anything without caring community members who support our mission. Giving through the NCCF is easy! Click here to make a gift online to one of our existing funds. Or create your own fund, it simple —you can do it in a matter of minutes. We would be honored to speak with you about your vision and your desire to give back to Nicholas County.
We are here for you when you are ready.
Feel free to call us at your convenience at (304) 872-0202 or email the foundation at [email protected] Our mailing address is :
Nicholas County Community Foundation
PO Box 561
Summersville, West Virginia 26651