Honor and remember people, events, causes
The Nicholas County Community Foundation can help you design a special gift that honors a living person, memorializes someone who has passed, or commemorates an anniversary or other important event.
For example, you can…
- Make a contribution, of any size to an existing fund;
- Create a scholarship fund acknowledging the contributions of a retiring teacher;
- Engage a civic group in creating an emergency relief fund for a disaster;
- Support the favorite charities of a couple celebrating their 50th anniversary;
- Create a youth program fund that preserves the memory of a deceased child.
The NCCF sends gift acknowledgment letters to each individual who makes a tribute gift. We also notify the person, couple, or family for whom the tribute gift was made, notifying them of the donors generosity. The specific dollar value of the gift is not disclosed.
Contact us to discuss your wishes and ideas—and to explore your options for turning them into a meaningful tribute.