Types of Funds
Choose the right charitable fund for you
The Nicholas County Community Foundation offers many great giving options, and we can help you choose the one that’s right for you. You can make a gift of any amount to contribute to an existing fund. You may also create a fund of your own in support of charitable causes that are meaningful to you. If you wish, you can name the fund after in your name, in the name of a loved one, or the name of a special cause or organization.
Types of charitable funds
- Unrestricted funds allow donors to help the NCCF meet ever-changing community needs.
- Donor designated funds offer a personalized approach to giving offering flexibility to donors.
- Designated funds help specific local organizations sustain and grow.
- Field of Interest funds connect personal values to local grantmaking opportunities.
- Operating endowment funds support the work of the Foundation.
- Scholarships invest in deserving students.
- Agency/Organization funds provide long-term sustainability for organizations.
- Non Endowed funds provide investment options for non profit prganizations.
- Tribute gifts honor community members and commemorate important events.
The type of fund you select with NCCF varies as much as our donor’s goals and objectives. Our executive director, Tamara Mullins, is happy to work with you to help you create a fund to meet your goals. Contact us at (304) 872-0202.